Monday, January 4, 2010

Speaking of Cinema for Beginners

Hi there. Welcome to Speaking of Cinema. I'm Catherine Krummey, and I've been writing about film since I was 13. I have been an avid film fan for even longer than that, so it's to be expected that I found a few fellow film enthusiasts along the way. I am also a writer, and have enjoyed doing so pretty much since the time I learned how to write. So not only do I know film fans - I know writers, and quite a few people who are both. In an effort to pool our interests, I came up with the idea for Speaking of Cinema and in November 2009, I pitched it to a bunch of people who were more than willing to be a part of it. All of us have varying interests in film and writing, so I figured it would be a good mix to bring a more well-rounded approach to writing about film.

So here we come, ready or not, armed with keyboards and hours upon hours of time logged watching films, discussing films and (for some of us) making films.

(More information can be found about each writer by visiting his or her profile.)

0 comments:

Post a Comment